// wish you a happy new year 2018 //
Friday, August 25, 2017
Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Un settled anomaly on MACP granting issue to some cadre even 7th CPC implementations:
Modified Assured career progression Scheme (MACP) for central govt. civilian employees counted from (1) on completion of 10,20 and 30 years of service – for Direct entry grade.
(2) spent 10 years continuously in the same grade- pay.
Let us discuss MACP - with two cases one is for direct entry and other is Promotion case (LDCE) in Postal dept.
CASE:01 : Direct entry ( Through Exam):
Let Mr.X joined in postal dept . as Postal Assistant (PA) as direct candidate on 27.4.1997 grade pay is Rs. 2400/- let he has not get any promotions till date.
1. DOE: 27.04.1997 : G.pay: 2400
2. MACP- I : 01.09.2008 ( implementation of MACP date) : G.pay: Rs.2800/-
3. MACP-II : 27.04.2017 ( let he has nil n.q.s.) (20 YEARS OF Q.S) : G.Pay ; Rs.4200/-
4. MACP-III 27.04.2027 ( 10 YEARS FROM MACP-II OR 30 YEARS OF Q.S): G.pay.Rs.4600/-
CASE:02 : Promotion through departmental exam from Postman to PA:-
Let Mr.Y joined in the dept. as Postman on 01.01.1992 g.pay Rs. 2000. He got promotion as Postal Assistant (PA) on 27.04.1997 g.pay Rs.2800/- Let he has not get any other promotions till date.
1. DOE; 01.01.1997 (Postman) : Gpay: 2000
2. Promotion (PA): 27.04.1997: MACP-I (first promotion taken as Macp-i) : G.pay: 2400
3. MACP:II : 01.09.2008 ( implementation of MACP ) ; G.pay; Rs. 2800/-
4. MACP-III ; 01.09.2018 : ( after 10 years spent in same grade pay); G.pay: Rs 4200/-
5. 27.04.2017 :; No further MACP:
Even in 7th CPC implementations this heavy Loss causes to many promo tees not settled. when a person got promotion even having same service on par with other direct candidates facing heavy loss under MACP fixations. The stagnation of pay should be settled. //by: M.S.Reddy: ex –Accountant (PO&RMS): Hyderabad-73//