POSTAL STAFF ALLOTMENT ORDER IN CONNECTION WITH A.P CIRCLE BIFURCATION:-
Monday, October 17, 2016
Same day delivery of speed post, Express parcel and business parcel articles that are received from HUB for first delivery and 2nd delivery to be delivered on same day itself. This was introduced previously for 20 delivery post offices under Hyderabad city region now has been extended to further 50 offices w.e.f. 17.10.2016. And all 102 delivery offices under Hyderabad city region come under this programme shortly as said by the CPMG – Telangana circle Breg.Chandra sekhar while addressing the city Postmasters and other delivery staff on Same day delivery meeting held at C.O., Hyderabad today.
Salient features:- 1. All received speed / BP /EP from HUB during morning hours i.e for first delivery should be delivered completely on same day.
2. All the Speed/ BP/EP articles received for 2nd delivery should be delivered completely on same day.
3. Articles of above type booked (up to 12.00 Hrs) in the office should be delivered on same day.
4. The delivery performance should be >95 %
5. The offices which delivery performance < 85 % will be watched.
6. D+0 should be 100%
7. Bulk addressee (those who receive more than 10 articles per day) should be identified and their address should be included at NSH level to improve delivery performance for such cases.
8. The delivery performance should be scrutinized by divisional office every day.
The MNOP dash board analysis under various items: sorting hub reports, Intra circle hub reports, reports on e- commerce articles and Raw data for analysis has been explained.
9. Out sourcing Agency (OSA) engaged: Outsourcing for pick up volume of mail, booking of mail and delivery of mail are to be utilized. The rates for their work has been fixed by circle office for each category wise. Where there is a scope for delivery of mail on same day due to heavy volume the OSA services are to be utilized as per divisional head orders.
10. NODEL DELIVERY :- Some offices under Hyderabad city region was identified for NODEL MAIL delivery offices. For example Sanjeevareddy Nager & SNIE offices 2nd delivery mail will be sent to Sanjeeva reddy nagar P.O. This office make arrangements for delivery of mail attached to same and other office. GPO- Hyderabad acts as Nodel Office for Putlibowli, Vijayanagar colony, GPO it self. The concept of Nodel delivery is to speed up the mail delivery performance.
Saturday, October 15, 2016
అ ఖి ల భారత తపాల అధికారుల ( సాధారణ శ్రేణి ) సంఘ క్రొత్త కార్యవర్గ నియామక సమచారం (ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ ) ::
Notice To All Members Of AIAPS (GL), Postal Supervisors And Post Master Cadre Officials:
It Is Hereby Notified That Meeting For Election Of New Body To Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Will Be Conducted At Vijayawada On 06.11.2016 (Sunday) At Vijayawada Hpo Premises. All Are Requested To Attend The Meeting And Make It Grand Success. Please Book Your Tickets Immediately. As This Meeting Is Very Crucial To Our Cadre, Please Attend The Meeting Without Fail.
CircleSecretary (out going) ,
Thursday, October 13, 2016
SOME MORE CLARIFICATIONS REQUIRED FROM 7TH CPC ORDERS:-
As per the available orders of 7th CPC one can opt:-
(i) Fixation of pay form 01.01.2016
(ii) Continue to draw in old scale up to next increment
(iii) (or) subsequent increment.
(iv) Those who got promoted / MACP granted during 01.01.2016 to 25.07.2016 (date of issue of orders) can opt to fix pay with DNI and exercise FR22(i)(a)(i).
But ambiguity for the following cases :-
MACPs are not promotions only financial up gradations. These are not granted in systematic convene of DPCs for more and more cases. Orders are being issued with retrospective date of implementation. Let one X got MACP for completion of 20 years of Service on 04.06.2016 and MACP orders for this up gradation would have been granted on 01.12.2016. (let exercise of one month revised option also completed) . In such cases what is the criteria for pay fixation. Due to administrative failures (or) other reasons / state bifurcation issues many more promotions for DPCs could have not been completed in more departments.
Very important and grave in equality option for pay fixation for promotion / up gradation from G.pay Rs.2800 to G.pay Rs. 4200/- cases:-
The variation in G.pay in 6th CPC from Rs.2800 to Rs. 4200/- is more compared to other pay grades. The officials those who were recruited during the years 2016 and 2017 are eagerly waiting for MACPs (for completion of 20 years) for jump in G.pay Rs.4200/- Some cases up to 25.07.2016 have no problem for fixation point of view. After this cru(al)cial date all comes under this years are financially losing much more amount compared to few months seniors to them. Due to forcible fixation from 01.01.2016 each and every one losing Rs.5000/- (approximately- pay & allow.) in pay every month. And finally there will be recurrence of loss in pension and retirement benefits. The issue was explained in previous articles in this blog by taking example for Rs.16490/- (g.pay Rs.2800) promoted to Rs.4200. This was highlighted by NFPE while wrote a letter to Secretary on this issue. It is welcoming issue to union point of view first taken up for welfare of their members.
What is the Loss to the officials ??? What is the gain to the Departments ???
By opting this option one who can forego 7th cpc arrears up to pay fixation date. For those who drawing in G.pay 2800/- promoted to Rs.4200/- case due to forego of arrears minimum loss is Rs.50000/- Max loss (up to 01.01.2017) is Rs.120000/- ( approximate) . This is not a financial burden issue to the department. All most all falls under this period are ready to forego in light of their long balance of career.
There is a need to take up this issue by all other unions/ associations for the sake of their members/ officials. Hence govt. may think and issue revised options for those who got promoted from 26.07.2016 to DNI (01.07.2017) with pay fixation & exercise FR22(i)(a)(i). The above issue not only for grade pay 2800 to 4200 but also for other grade pays. If this option issue not settled by the way of appeals the Unions have no other option to put this an item of demand in forthcoming strikes. ( by M.S.Reddy, Ex-Accountant )
Saturday, October 8, 2016
Inauguration function of Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle on 11/10/2016
Inauguration of Andhra Pradesh Circle will be held at "The Venue' Convention Centre, NTR Colony, Ring Road, Beside Medical College, Vijayawada 520028 on 11/10/2016 at 12.00 noon.
Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu, Hon'ble Minster of Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation, Information and Broadcasting, Government of India and Shri N. Chandra Banu Naidu, Hon'ble Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh State are invited as Chief Guest for the function.
Shri Manoj Sinha, Hon'ble Minister of State for Communications (Independent Charge) and Minister of State for Railways, Government of India will also attend the function.
In the said function following dignitaries are invited as Guest of Honours:
1. Shri Kesineni Srinivas, Hon'ble Member Parliament, Vijayawada Parliamentary Constituency.
2. Shri B. V. Sudhakar, Secretary to Govt. of India, Department of Posts
3. Shri Anup Shrivastava, Chairman and Marketing Director, BSNL, New Delhi.