Saturday, February 2, 2013

Fixation of pay on promotion to a post carrying higher duties and responsibilities but carrying the same grade pay.
Please Ref  OM  :  No.10/02/2011.E.III/A , Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure,New Delhi, the 7th January, 2013
 
Many  of  MACP-I , P.As (G.Pay Rs. 2800)  got  promoted to  Postmaster grade-I ( G.Pay Rs.2800)  with out scale benefit & fixation of pay.  Before 01.01.2006 no such cadre of  P.M. Gr-I.  Identical pay scales question does not arise .  If feeder cadre is taken as PA (G.pay Rs.2400) pay fixation will be done after promotion as PMGr-I  ( G.pay 2800) ( 3% on old pay + diff of grade pay).  If  MACP-I is taken as feeder cadre is above O.M is applicable to them ? .  There is a little confusion in this O.M.  Obtaining   clear clarification from  pay & accounts  experts for applicability to  PM Gr-I officials with  post carrying identical scales of pay and grade pay after promotion  ?  Reply will be posted soon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment